Thank you for joining us for the Health Equity Fund 2022 All Grantees Meeting! We hope you take this opportunity to learn more about each other’s unique and innovative programs – while having fun.
The AGM is a special time every year to appreciate all of our Major Grant programs and those (you!) who are working tirelessly to make our region a healthier, more equitable place for all. In this next year, we want to continue making strides to provide “more than just the check” and are planning to do more of the following:
- Tell our grantees’ stories more effectively and to more audiences
- Improve data tracking to measure our collective impact
- Help our academic partners infuse their work with community knowledge
- Host more capacity-building workshops
- Convene more informal networking and community events
Learn more about our future plans and our four PHPDA roles identified (ally, convener, resource, and change agent) in the 2022-2026 Strategic Framework.
Enclosed in your goodies bag: Printed Program (Meeting Agenda), 2022 – 2026 Strategic Framework, 2021 Annual Report, 2023 Grants Calendar, Swag… and more!