We’d love to know if we have achieved any of the goals and objectives that we set ourselves in the development and redesign of this website.
- Was this website easy to navigate?
- Did you learn anything new?
- Do you feel welcome and represented?
Contact PHPDA’s communication manager, Gene Yoon at 206-309-6202 or email@example.com with responses, questions, or suggestions.
Here’s what we were set out to do
Better user engagement:
- Grantees and potential applicants are able to better see themselves represented
- Audiences to feel more welcome with a modernized look
- Featuring more community-driven learnings and solutions
- Convey who we are and what the PHPDA stands for at a glance
- Funnel priority audiences into deeper content that meets their needs
- More visibility on featured stories, reports, and grants
Clearer Grants information:
- Better overview and separation of Major and Nimble grant processes
- Showcasing a visual timeline and a FAQs section
- Searchable funded projects with a drop-down filter and search bar
We want how we communicate and what we communicate to be clear so that we can continue to inform you on Seattle and King County health equity. Let us know us how we’re doing and how we can improve.